Fenrir Wolf Viking Ring
Shipping in less than 48 hours
|Size (FR)||Size (US)||Internal diameter|
To determine the size of your finger , feel free to use a tape measure or measure the diameter of your finger with a ruler.
Measure the size of your finger with our ring sizer.
Thanks to the Ervald ring sizer, you can easily and quickly measure your finger circumference without risk of error. All you have to do is print the ring sizer and then place one of your rings on the circle whose size best matches your ring to finally know your size. To download our ring sizer, click here .
How to choose the size of your ring?
It is important to choose the size of your ring carefully by thinking in advance on which finger you want to wear it. You will find more information on the meaning of each finger at the bottom of this page by clicking on "See more"
Here is how to choose the right size of your ring once you have chosen the finger on which you want to wear it.
- Take a measuring tape, string or strip of paper.
- Wrap it around your finger and mark with a line where the ribbon meets.
- Unroll it and using a ruler, measure the length. This is equal to the circumference of your finger.
- Now you can refer to the size chart to select the ring that suits you.
- Take a ruler and one of your rings.
- Measure the inside diameter of your ring.
- With this measurement, you can refer to the size chart and select an equivalent ring.
How to offer a ring if we do not know the size of the person?
You want to offer a ring to a close person, but you don't know their ring size?
Instead of spoiling the surprise by asking her size directly, find a way to grab one of her rings and measure its diameter using the method above.
I can't find a ring in my size, what should I do?
Can't find a ring that fits your size? Don't worry, our advisors are here to help you. Simply contact us using the contact form . Tell us your finger size, the product you want, and all the other information at your disposal. Response within 24 hours.
The Norse Creature of Ragnarok
The Fenrir wolf is a mythical and emblematic animal of Scandinavian mythology. His strength and brutality make him a fearsome predator with sharp fangs. This Viking ring holds the mythical presence of this animal as well as the beauty of this Viking culture.
Your Fenrir Wolf Ring
- Matches your outfit and jewelry
- Stainless steel material
- Wolf size: 3cm x 2.4xm
- Guaranteed purity
- The Fenrir wolf is the most feared canine by humans
- Satisfied or refunded
- Shipping in less than 48 hours
- Free delivery in Europe and Canada
- Customer service open 24/7 at your service
- From 60€ of items in your basket, receive a free clan bracelet