Middle Ages Viking Ax
Shipping in less than 48 hours
The efficiency of the Middle Ages!
This Viking Ax inspired by the Middle Ages perfectly incorporates the codes of our ancestors. It is both simple and effective. Made from ash wood and damascus steel, it can slice through any log or piece of wood. Large in size, it can be held with two hands and handles very well due to the ergonomics of its handle.
Your Medieval Viking Ax
- Length: 53.3cm
- Blade length: 15.7cm
- Weight: 1.23kg
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel and damascus steel
- Handle material: ash wood
- Scandinavian Historical Reproduction
- Leather sheath included
- Decorate your home with this battle ax history!
- Each ax is made to order and can be personalized
This item cannot be sold to a minor. By placing your order, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older.
- Satisfied or refunded
- Shipping in less than 48 hours
- Free delivery in Europe and Canada
- Customer service open 24/7 at your service
- From 60€ of items in your basket, receive a free clan bracelet