Viking Leather Necklace
Shipping in less than 48 hours
Leather: a symbol of strength and protection
The types of clothing men wore in battle were much sturdier. Much thicker capes or tunics were preferred for these long journeys. In this case, it was vital to stay warm before a battle or a raid. In battle, a strong leather belt around the waist would keep weapons in place, but also meant they were close at hand when needed. The belt would contain an axe, sword and other smaller implements used in battle and plunder. Men would also wear thick leather body armor to protect themselves and a shield to protect themselves from blows from swords or blows from axes.
In short, leather is a major element among the Vikings!
Your Leather Viking Necklace
- Matches your outfits and other accessories
- Leather and Zinc alloy construction
- Fashionable and adjustable pendant
- Ideal for events and parties
- Satisfied or refunded
- Shipping in less than 48 hours
- Free delivery in Europe and Canada
- Customer service open 24/7 at your service
- From 60€ of items in your basket, receive a free clan bracelet